Chiara Prato, born on June 26, 1974, in Turin, is an Italian journalist. She earned her bachelor’s degree in information sciences from the University of Turin and then specialised at Liuss in Rome. Lately, she has not been featured in the highlight of Wikipedia’s legit web page. Chiaro Prato has not been embraced over Wiki’s bio’s legit web page. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- The 46-year-old Chiaro Prato desires to stay her personal existence personal, so there are no details about her family
- It looks as if she additionally does not need to reveal her relationship
- So, there is not any information referring to her marriage or her husband
- Alternatively, our workforce is operating on getting the details
- The principle supply of her income is from Journalism
- There’s no actual information referring to her salary and net worth to the general public
- However she would possibly were incomes someplace round $41,207 according to year as a journalist (A PayScale’s Annual Salary for Journalist)
She was born in 1974 in Turin. As of 2020, her age is 46 years old. Speaking about her body measurements and hair, eye color, the information has not been publicly to be had. Having a look at her look, she stands tall in the group. Alternatively, the real height of Prato has not been disclosed to the general public.
Chiara Prato was born on June 26, 1974, in Turin. She started with a local weekly, the Corriere di Alba Bra Langhe and Roero, then radio in Cuneo, and in the end tv, the Cinquestelle Piemonte community.
It looks as if Chiara Prato does not need to proportion her personal existence with the general public. So, she does not have a Twitter maintain.
At the day the Italian nationwide workforce was disqualified from the world championships in Japan and Korea in 2002, she was the one interviewer with referee Byron Moreno.
Chiara graduated from Turin in Conversation Sciences, and later she moved to Rome for the school of journalism. She won the Sodalitas Media for Social Justice Award in 2008 for a file on abuse towards ladies.
Prato has been the pinnacle of Tg2 Punto since October 2009. It was created in collaboration with Luca Salerno. She labored for Sole24Ore, Radio24, AP Com, Famiglia Cristiana, il Pace, and Rai on Tg2 File, Gown & Società, and Punto.it earlier than becoming a member of Rai on Tg2 File, Gown & Società, and Punto.it.