|Name||David St. Louis|
|Age||47 years old|
|Height||Round 6 feet tall|
Does David St. Louis have an expert figure on Wikipedia? There are massive a whole lot of questions that fans have. Right here’s what we know. David St. Louis is a veteran of tv and Broadway, known for his nuanced, multi-faceted characters and deep smoky voice. He is absolute best known for his roles in Supergirl (2015), NCIS (2003), and FBI (2018). His process may be featured in Marco Ramirez’s newest play, “The Royale,” in which he shows his distinctive combating talents. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- Wikipedia does not supply any details on actor David St
- He has, alternatively, been known as a theater actor famous for his nuanced roles
- On the other hand, We will be able to in finding his brief bio in IMDb
- More information about David may also be found on his website online, which appears to be his fans’ internet web page
- David St
- Louis’s age is 47 years old
- He was born in the USA in the year 1974 in Washington, District of Columbia
- In a similar way, he studied classical theater on the British Academy of Dramatic Arts in England and earned a BFA from Howard University
The actor has additionally been awarded titles such because the Ovation award, Helen Hayes award, Lunt Fontanne Fellow.
- The information relating to David St
- Louis’ wife is not disclosed
- Is it secure to mention that Louis is hitched? There is not any correct evidence of his marriage but
- Possibly, he isn’t married
- David St
- Louis’s height could be someplace 6 feet tall
- He’s tall, dark, and muscular, with bulging biceps and a seductive grin, rendering him a rushing outlaw
David St. Louis’s mother and father’s personalities haven’t begun to be printed. He is a personal individual. The information about his siblings and relatives is not to be had on the net.
In a similar way, his height, weight, and other body measurements are unknown.
He was awarded the 2009-2010 Los Angeles Stage Alliance Ovation Award for featured actor in Musical for “Parade” in a Donmar Warehouse production on the Mark Taper Discussion board Theatre in Los Angles, California.