|Education||Calfornia State Northridge|
Eric Sondheimer is the prep sports columnist who has been masking high school sports for the Los Angeles Events since 1997 and in Southern California since 1976. Sondheimer has spent more than 40 years writing about sports and athletes, and he doesn’t plan on resigning anytime temporarily. Over the years, he’s coated greats like Jason and Jarron Collins, Kawhi Leonard, and James Harden. Eric Sondheimer did his education in John H. Francis Polytechnic High School and graduated from California State University, Northridge, in Journalism. Even though he has not revealed his birth year, he seems to be in his sixties, and he celebrates his birthday each and every 2d October. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- Eric Sondheimer was an entire-time prep editor for the Daily Information in 1980, and he left for 18 months in 1990 to be a West Coast correspondent for the National Sports Daily
- Later, in 1991 he returned to the Daily Information and joined the Los Angeles Events in 1997, masking high school sports
- He has coated Southern California high school sports for more than 40 years
- Eric Sondheimer’s exact net worth continues to be under evaluation
- On the other hand, as in line with PayScale, he earns $34,392 in line with year as a sportswriter
In spite of being a well-known persona involved in Sports articles and information for more than a part of his age, sadly, Wikipedia doesn’t have get entry to to Eric Sondheimer’s profile.
<span wisdom-preserver-spaces="true"/> <p/>