Florentino Perez was married to his wife, Maria Angeles Sandoval Montero. Additional, his net worth is 1.9 billion USD. Proceed studying the object to be told more about Florentino Perez’s personal details. Florentino Pérez is a Spanish businessman, civil engineer, and former politician who now serves as President of Actual Madrid and Chairman and CEO of Grupo ACS, a civil engineering company. All through the tenure of Flоrеntnе еrеz as rеdеnt оf thе Rеаl аdrd, thе tеаm gеnеrаtеd nоtаblе рlауеr similar to rtаnо Rоnаldо, аrm еnzеmа, Gаrеth аlе Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- Maria Angeles Pérez Sandoval daughter, and sons Eduardo Pérez Sandoval, and Florentino Pérez Sandoval have been the 3 children of Florentine Perez and his wife
- Additional, more related information about their children has not but been disclosed to the media
He was named President of OCP Construcciones SA and Cobra SA, the Spanish Society of Commercial Mounts of Electrical energy. Florentino Perez was married to Maria Angeles Sandoval Montero, who tragically died of lung most cancers in 2012 after a long fight. His wife was a die-laborious Actual Madrid supporter who died on the age of 62 following a long struggle with illness.
- Florentino Perez has already been featured at the legit webpage of Wikipedia
- In addition, Florentino Perez is 74 years old, having been born on March 8, 1947
- In 1979, Florentino Perez, a pupil at Madrid’s Polytechnic University, joined the Union of the Democratic Middle party
He was named President of Actual Madrid two times all over his career, the second one time for his exceptional efforts on behalf of his membership.
Florentino Perez has a net worth of $1.9 billion as of 2021. Additionally, in line with Forbes ratings, Florentino Perez was rated 804th in the world and tenth amongst Spanish riches. He is almost all proprietor of Grupo ACS, a multibillion-greenback business conglomerate, and the landlord of the world’s 2nd-richest football membership.