|Birthday||August 6, 1941|
|Children||Peter Fry, Jeremy Fry, Douglas Fry|
|Education||Royal College of Surgeons in Eire, University of Oxford|
According to the record of Wikipedia, Hedy Madeleine Fry, PC MP, is a doctor and Trinidadian-Canadian politician. She has won 9 successive elections in the Vancouver Centre district, together with the 1993 election in which she ousted incumbent Top Minister Kim Campbell. In March 1993, Fry attempted and secured the Liberal Party nomination for Vancouver Centre in the federal election, beating lawyer David Varty and college lecturer John Lang. She is descended from Scottish, Spanish, Indian, and Chinese language ancestors. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- Whilst speaking about her family, she has 3 children Peter Fry, Jeremy Fry, and Douglas Fry
- On a thrilling word, Hedy’s eldest son, Pete Fry, was elected to Vancouver City Council in the 2018 municipal election
- In a similar fashion, she has 4 grandchildren
The legitimate web page of Wikipedia has already verified Hedy Fry, and due to this fact, lots of the fundamental information is to be had simply. As of now, Fry is 79 Years old. She was born on August 6, 1941.
- Hedy is the longest-serving girl in parliament
- She has stood down onerous fighters inside of her party who sought after to grasp away her Liberal nomination
- She has long past through the very maximum brutal election, however there are no rumors about Hedy getting a retirement
<span information-preserver-areas="true"/> <p/>
The detailed information about Hedy Fry’s Tenting Place of work is not to be had on the internet.