|Birthday||June 5, 1993|
|Age||27 years old|
|Parents||Thorir Hergeirsson, Kirsten Gaard|
Does Maria Thorisdottir have a spouse? This query relating to Maria has won a focus nowadays, and the solution isn’t any. Maria is lately single. Let’s see insights into her family and personal existence under. Maria is a Norwegian football player who performs as a defender for the Norway nationwide group and Manchester United of the English FA WSL. Ahead of Manchester United, Maria was related to the Chelsea Football Membership. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- Additionally, her mother’s name is Kirsten Gaard
- Maria’s Uncle may be a handball player, and his name is Grimur Hergeirsson
- Speaking about the personal existence Right through childhood, Maria was a part of a juggling staff and carried out with other companies
- Thorisdottir were given a golden retriever referred to as Theo in 2015
Ahead of fully specializing in Football, she additionally performed handball in the Eliteserien for Sola and Stabæk. She is likely one of the easiest avid gamers who has been related to the 2 well-known Football Golf equipment: Chelsea and Manchester United. After seeing her family background, we will be able to say sports is in her DNA. Maria Thorisdottir’s father’s name is Thorir Hergeirsson. Thorir Hergeirsson is an Icelandic handball coach for the Norwegian ladies’s nationwide group. He has been a part of the Norway nationwide training group since 2001 and took over as head coach in April 2009.
- There are no details in regards to the dating lifetime of Maria Thorisdottir
- So, there’s a high probability of Maria being single
- There is not any information regarding her previous relationship as well
<span information-preserver-areas="true"/> <p/>
She has frequently commented at the certain affect proudly owning a dog has on her psychological well being. The dog has been her give a boost to, particularly right through the two-year whilst combating common accidents.