Christian Porter’s ex-wife Jennifer Negus is an skilled lawyer and barrister. Scroll down and get to know more about the lawyer. Jennifer Negus is a famed Australian lawyer, barrister, and entrepreneur primarily based in Perth. She has been serving as a Barrister and Solicitor on the Supreme Court of Western and a lecturer at Curtin Law School. Jennifer finished a Grasp of Rules (L.L.M) from The University of Western Australia. After finishing her research, she labored on the Place of business of Director of Public Prosecutions for Western Australia in other positions for over 7 years. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- Christian Porter’s ex-wife is not lively on Instagram
- On the other hand, he is on Instagram beneath the username @christianportermp
- Christain Porter, an Australian Liberal Party politician and lawyer, from time to time stocks pics of his ex-wife through his social media platforms
In addition to it, she served as a solicitor at Holman Fenwick Willan LLP. Additionally, she additionally labored at Ernst & Young as a senior marketing consultant. Likewise, she additionally labored as a lecturer at The University of Notre Dame, Australia. Jennifer Negus’s age appears to be between 40-50 years old. On the other hand, her precise date of birth has not been printed but.
- Jennifer Negus has not disclosed any information about her parents
- On the other hand, as in line with the supply, her father was the landlord of WSN Holdings Pty Ltd
- After the death of her dad, she was appointed as director of WSN Holdings Pty Ltd in October 2016
- It’s stated that she spent her childhood in Australia together with her siblings and cousins
Sure, Jennifer Negus is an skilled court lawyer. She previously practiced as a State Prosecutor on the Director of Public Prosecutions for Western Australia. Talking of Jennifer Negus’s task standing, she has been serving as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia. Additionally, she additionally works as a lecturer at Curtin Law School.