|Age||57 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
Raina Macintyre has not already been in the highlight at the legitimate website online of Wikipedia. She is an epidemiologist and the director of the Biosecurity Initiative. Raina is a International Biosecurity professor at UNSW. She could also be famous for main strategic analysis tasks interested by rising illnesses and pandemics, bioterrorism, statistical modeling, and vaccinology. Macintyre is an Adjunct Professor at Arizona State University. She got to work at Arizona State University in 2015 and has been there for round 5 years. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- She was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in 1964 and moved to Sydney, Australia, along with her family when she was 9 years old
- Raina stands tall on the height of 5 feet 5 inches
- She holds Australian Nationality
She doesn’t have a Wikipedia profile but. She has all the time been known for her paintings. In 1994, she was elected a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP), and in 1995, she was elected a Fellow of the Australian School of Public Well being Medication (FAFPHM). She is 57 years old as of now.
- In reality, the professor has not published her marital standing
- She is not lively on Twitter
- Even supposing she has been featured in the Twitter care for of @KirbyInstitute of UNSW
- Raina Macintyre is not lively on social media platforms, however she does have a Twitter fan account
Her fan account has roughly 444 followers.
Raina has infrequently disclosed details about her husband or her marital existence.