Twenty-one years Rashia Wilson was sentenced to federal jail for twine fraud and irritated identification robbery. Let’s get into her details. Rashia Wilson was sentenced to prison for her self-proclaimed queen of IRS tax fraud. Additional, she was pleaded to blame to 57 fees associated with tax fraud. Wilson additionally wrote the letter prior to the judgment. Although she apologized and pleaded for mercy, she will be despatched to prison for 22 years. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- Wilson has not been featured on Wikipedia but
- Alternatively, she was widespread for being arrested and sentenced to prison
- Rashia was sentenced to prison in the year 2013
- She steals tens of millions of dollars from IRS tax fraud queen
Rashia Wilson has not printed the place she belongs to. Alternatively, she is recently based totally in Tampa, Florida, a city in the USA of The usa.
- Rashia was pleaded to blame in December of 2012
- She was sentenced to federal jail for 252 months in July 2013 as in line with alternate
- A prosecutor lawyer stated that Wilson has stolen from plenty of taxpayers for her objective
- She spent the ones purchasing vehicles and celebrating birthday events as in line with the paperwork in the court
- Wilson is about to be launched on Jan 5, 2031, with just right habits as in line with local tax
Sadly, we could not in finding Rashia on Instagram. She is not to be had on any of the social media websites.
Rashia is the mother of 3 children and is an entrepreneur. Alternatively, she has not printed anything about her family in public but. Although she has not mentioned her hometown’s name in public but, we found that she lives 10 hours northwest of Tampa at a federal jail in Aliceville, Ala. [embed-2]