|Children||Umaid Zahid, Usman Zahid|
|Education||UCL Institute of Education (IOE), Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad, University of London|
Salma Zahid, a Pakistani-Canadian politician who was elected as a Parliament Member in the House of Commons of Canada to constitute Scarborough Middle’s federal using all through the Canadian federal election of 2015, is to be had on Wikipedia. Zahid succeeded the Conservative Roxanne James. Salma was elected in the 2015 Canadian federal election as a Parliament member for Scarborough Centre (electoral district). Whilst in the forty second Parliament, she had the role of Vice-Chair for the Status Committee at the Standing of Ladies, the place Zahid was a spokesperson for racialized girls. Know about age, height, wikipedia, biography, net worth, family, patner, net worth, career, facts.
Age, Height, Birth Date, Net Worth, Wiki, Biography, Family, Relationship
- She was born in Coventry, England
- Salma tied her knot a long time in the past with good-looking guy Salman
- She has two sons with him, Umaid Zahid and Usman Zahid
The Canadian politician Salma Zahid’s biography, is to be had at the respectable Wikipedia web page. Her Wikipedia provides the details referring to her political career early existence and election details. Although her bio is featured on Wikipedia, there are no details on her birthday or birth year on public media.
- She was born in England to Pakistani parents and now a Canadian politician who describes her 3 nationalities
- Salma Zahid has 17
- 3k followers in her respectable Twitter account
- Her Twitter account is to be had underneath the username @SalmaZahid15
- She has a verified Twitter account
Her Twitter bio says, “Mother, wife, and fighter for communities & gender equality. Member of Parliament Scarborough Centre. Chair, Status Committee on Citizenship & Immigration.”
Salma Zahid holds 3 nationalities: British, Canadian, Pakistani, this means that she has citizenship from all 3 nations.